Fundraise for Us
With support of individuals, organisations and community groups, the Zambia- Australian Relief Organisation will be able to make a difference in people’s lives here in Australia and overseas.
There are a number of ways you can help fundraise for our organisation which include: distributing our money boxes to your family and friends, school network and workplace,
• establishing corporate sponsorships – e.g. offering sponsorship on services/goods provided,
• organising workplace fundraising events for our organisation – e.g. an auction dinner,
• fundraising to sponsor our humanitarian programs – e.g. covering cost of material aid- container shipment,
• fundraising to sponsor our humanitarian public events – e.g. homeless kitchen (future program)
• fundraising to sponsor our events – e.g. our annual corporate dinner,
• fundraising in school or university – e.g. running a fete stall at your school or uni,
• volunteering at our stalls at yearly festivals and public events
Through corporate donations, companies can empower us in reaching our objectives. To support our activities and projects, click here.
In the next financial year, the Zambia-Australia Relief Association will launch a campaign to attract corporate sponsorship from business houses working. Currently we are soliciting sponsorship from banks, RL clubs and many business houses.